Monday 3 September 2012

Biohazard Alert - Enter At Your Own Risk.....

Time to quarantine our house...we seem to be dropping like flies at the moment.

Master 15 has been coughing for the last week and complaining about feeling unwell.  You must understand that he is a great example of the boy that cried wolf.  In his mind every bump is a broken bone, every sniffle is the flu and every fart is definitely an onset of gastro.

 So I must admit I took his complaints with a grain of salt.  This morning when he again didn't want to go to school, I used the "well we're off to the doctor then.." threat, except he readily complied and off we went.  Turns out he has bronchitis and the doctor has given him a certificate for the rest of the week.

Now I'm suffering with an acute case of bad mother guilt.

Then Master 12 complains of not feeling well, lies down on the lounge and falls asleep...not standard behaviour, believe me.  But I'm on the ball this time....temperature taken....it's high...dosed with panadol and carried to bed...with a promise of the day off school tomorrow.  Hopefully he'll be feeling better soon.

Fingers crossed Hubby and I can avoid the contamination...might have to invest in a couple of face masks!!

On a brighter note, it was another lovely day and as I sat out in the sun admiring the perfect blue sky I thought I would try to capture it....photographically.....I'm sure it doesn't do it justice.



Here's hoping for a happier, healthier day tomorrow....



1 comment:

  1. Lovely photo - spring is definitely in the air, as well as lurgies, bacteria and all manner of germs in general! Get well soon, kids :-)

    ReplyDelete