Tuesday 25 September 2012

Another boring blog about Optus........

Here I go again.....I know reading me rave on about the utter ineptitude of Optus is a tedious bore...I know I'm tediously bored with it......but it's on my chest and I need it off!!

I am still waiting on the arrival of my new phone.  Last reports suggest it will arrive either tomorrow or the next day......believe me I'm not holding my breath.

But now we have the latest instalment in this fiasco.

The kind folks at Optus have sent me a bill....charging me $57.80 for the period 16 Sep 12 to 20 Sep 12 for a phone they have not even flippin supplied me with yet....and that wasn't even released until the 21st September!!

My head is more than hot it's combustible at the moment.  So I call them again and wait on hold again and in an ironic but by now totally expected twist....because nothing surprises me anymore....their phone line was so bad that the difficult to understand phone operator was reduced to impossible to understand.  I mean why would one expect an audible phone line from a phone company??

So my friendly Optus operator offered to call me back immediately...."within a minute"...were his words.......and I've had time to write this blog post....plan dinner.....start dinner.....nag Master 12 to take out the rubbish......take out the rubbish myself......and I'm still waiting.

Think happy thoughts.......think happy thoughts........


No comments:

Post a Comment