Tuesday 9 July 2013

It's hip to be square ...

Time for my weekly fashion post with the lovely Jane.

This week's prompt was "square".

Now I have stripes and swirls ... paisley and polka dots ... ruching and rectangles ... I even have aubergine and animal prints.  But I don't have anything square.

So I used a little poetic licence.

Please meet my alter ego ... her name is Prudence.




She works as a librarian in an accountancy firm.

Her interests include balancing her cheque book, collecting stamps, reading historical romance novels, spending quality time with her eight cats and working out on her StairMaster/AbCoaster Pro.

14 comments:

  1. Hello Prudence, nice to meet you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prudence you are so very lovely! How are those cats doing my dear? You forgot to mention 'parting' as a pastime...i remember seeing a picture of you swigging down shots recently!LOL!! rather superb! xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant. Prudence definitely looks like she enjoys hanging out with her 8 cats! So so awesome. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, Prudence. I bet you're the hippest of all the librarian accountants.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love red hair and you Prudence.
    Following you now.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much ... and welcome to my place ... make yourself at home ;0)
      xx

      Delete
  6. Ah, you went for the other kind of square. Although you still look very chic with that perfect bun and very cool glasses!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ... the bun is courtesy of a hair donut ... they are miraculous :0)
      xx

      Delete
  7. LOL...oh you nutter....you make me laugh!!...did hubby like this get up??...go on tell me the truth...Prudence is a regular visitor isn't she! x x

    ReplyDelete