Friday 5 July 2013

Buster ... Doggy Superstar ...

Buster has been mooching off this family for way too long now.

So I've decided it's high time he started earning his keep.

I considered entering Australia's Got Talent and choreographing a little performance like this one ...


... only problem is ... neither of us have any talent.

So how to a make a truckload of money .. with little or no talent whatsoever??

And then it all became clear ... I'd turn him into the next doggy You Tube internet sensation.

Now I've just got to get him to do something clever or cute or sad or bad ... at a time when I have my camera conveniently handy.

In the meantime I'll just have to make do with these ones ...





I don't think I'll be retiring to a private island in the Whitsundays anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment