Monday 29 July 2013

In case of an emergency ... dial Mum ...

Master 13 found himself in the midst of a little dilemma last Friday.

When asked later just exactly how this event unfolded he set the scene like this,

"Well ... I was in my Maths class ... and I dropped my pencil.  So I reached down to get it off the floor ... and I noticed something green ... you know ... right there" ... he points delicately to his groin region.  "Then I realised it was my underpants ... and I realised I had a great big hole in my shorts ... you know ... right there!"

"So what did you do?" ... we all waited with bated breath for his answer.

"I sat up ... crossed my legs ... pulled down my jumper ... and texted Mum."


Of course you did!

P.S.  A replacement pair of shorts were delivered to school in an efficient and speedy manner ... by Mum.

10 comments:

  1. Oh man, that's hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must admit I had a bit of a giggle when I got that text message :0)
      xx

      Delete
  2. You are a very good mum - my kids would just have had to put up with holey shorts for the rest of the day! xxxx

    ReplyDelete