Monday 4 March 2013

I hate Mondays.....

It's Monday morning...officially the worst morning of the whole week.....and as I woke up this morning it felt like a particularly bad one....


Hubby is away...not unusual in itself....but this time it's to attend the funeral of his best mate's sister who has been taken by sucky cancer at 39 years of age....leaving 3 year old twin boys without a Mum.

I've been driven mad with misery over the weekend with a horrendous mouth ulcer....which left me unable to eat...speak...breathe without pain...though this seems of no consequence really when you consider what I have written above.

The sun is finally shining (touch wood)...but everything is a soggy, muddy mess...the lawn is overgrown...there are weeds everywhere....and my motivation level to do anything about any of it is at a big fat zero.

So in an effort to cheer myself and anyone else who may be suffering from a bad case of Mondayitis.....here is a gratuitous post.....full of pictures of cute puppies.....


and some of my puppy......


....do we feel better yet??

No comments:

Post a Comment