Saturday 30 March 2013

Busy, busy day......

The day began with yet another trip down the freeway to Sydney.

We were reminded by a message from above that it is indeed the Easter weekend....


....you need to look closely....very, very closely!

Then it was lunch with the in-laws....


....sort of an Easter/Master 13 Birthday/family get-together....and MORE chicken schnitzel to be consumed.

Once that was done we rolled ourselves out of the pub and into the car and drove over to Sydney Olympic Park.

The Sydney Swans were playing Greater Western Sydney in the opening round of the 2013 AFL season.....and we had to be there.....of course!!


It was hard to keep my mind on the game...as I was constantly being distracted by this couple....


....who spent the entire match canoodling.....by the time she started licking his face...I must admit I vomited a little into my mouth :0P

Aaahhh....young love....it's all romance and roses....NOW....but I give it 5 years before they will be arguing.....all the time....about money....and kids....and who's turn it is to do the dishes.....and she will be driven to distraction by the whistling sound coming from his left nostril....all night long!!!  

Enjoy it while it lasts kiddies....but please do me a favour.....next game.....enjoy it at home.

How's your Easter weekend progressing so far?

No comments:

Post a Comment