Saturday 1 December 2012

Hot days and head colds......

I picked up one last souvenir on my way out of the US.......a particularly nasty head cold.

So turns out this weeks lethargy was probably an early symptom.  It's knocked me down and laid me flat.

Hubby took one look at me last night.....grabbed his pillow.....and scurried off to the spare bedroom.

Today I have stayed in my pyjamas....read a bit....slept a bit and generally moped around with a tissue box on one side and a packet of paracetamol on the other....


At 4.00pm I remembered that it was meant to be hot today....the joys of air con meant that as I hadn't left the house I couldn't be sure it had lived up to the forecast.

So I ducked outside with my little thermometer to check....

....in the shade....


....and in the sun......


I'm glad I didn't think about it at midday!

No comments:

Post a Comment