Sunday 14 October 2012

When I grow up I want to be a jet-setter......

Hubby and I took a moment.....and realised that at this time in three weeks....we will be in New York!!

Aaah!.....I know......unbelievable hey!!

I'm not what you would call a seasoned traveller....I'm not an unseasoned one either....I just don't do it!!

The extent of our holidays.....usually........is to fill up the car with petrol, kids and way too many bags etc and head north.....or south....not usually west....and definitely not east......or we would be in the Pacific Ocean in about 15 minutes.

But this time we're really pushing the boat out.....except that it's a plane....and we're going to be on it for a really LONG time!!

The only times I have been overseas before...other than the ferry to Manly....is to here....


and to here......


and to here.....


I guess the last two don't really count...still being part of Australia and all....but I definitely travelled over the sea to get there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment