Catch me on a really good day and I'm not just lazy … I'm a languid, languorous, lifeless, loafing, lackadaisical, lethargic layabout!
That day would be today.
I came this close …
… which is pretty close … to not writing a Shiny T Tuesday post this week … because I'm feeling so idle, indolent and inert.
But by skipping this week I would have ruined my perfect attendance record on the lovely Jane's linky party. The only thing I dislike more than doing something when I'm feeling snoozy, somnolent and slack … is breaking a perfect record … at anything.
How is it that someone soooo lazy … can also be sooooo OCD?
So here it is … for what it's worth … which really, truly isn't much.
The lazy woman's guide to creating a fashion post.
- Laze around on the couch all day in your daggiest clothes … wearing your most unattractive footwear.
- Don't do your hair.
- Don't apply ANY make up … NONE.
- At approximately 6:00pm … call your son from his room … get him to get your camera … and remain seated while he takes a couple of shots of you … don't move.
- Enjoy another hour or so of inertia … then begrudgingly rise and walk approximately 10 steps to your computer … upload your photos.
- Click on safari … go to your Blogger Dashboard … type a bit of tripe … hit publish.
It is entirely coincidental that this week's Shiny T Tuesday prompt is "The Zebra's Crossing" … and in a stroke of pure luck … but let's call it genius … I happened to be wearing stripes today.
Then to prove I'm not entirely unenergetic and unindustrious … I really shook it up … by turning this one black and white … black and white … zebra … get it … by golly I'm good!!
I'm wearing oversized Cotton On t-shirt …
Lands End Leggings …
Portmans cardigan …
and last but most definitely not least Masseur Sandals … otherwise known as "those weird, ugly, pointy, massage things you wear"
So there you have it … this week's Shiny T Tuesday post … aren't you glad I bothered.