Thursday 23 January 2014

Barren wastelands and other uninspiring events ...

I had high hopes of writing an inspiring and informative blog post today.

Alas … those hopes were dashed … for the hard reality of the situation is that my brain is devoid of all inspirational and informative thoughts.   It is in fact, a barren wasteland type brain … which somewhat resembles this:


So in the absence of anything actually worthwhile to blog about,  I decided to share with you photos of the haircuts my children received this week.  Yes … all my children.




I'm so sorry … I'll try to do better next time.

12 comments:

  1. Don't apologise - look at those smart, handsome boys, all three of them! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some of them enjoy getting haircuts more than others ;0)
      xx

      Delete
  2. you know we adore your boys! and it has been awhile, all 3 are very smart and handsome x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they miss getting the photos taken … I didn't get a single complaint :0)
      xx

      Delete
  3. Is that a tumbleweed of freshly snipped hair blowing across the desert? Oh my! Such handsome boys!!!! And I LOVE the new look o' the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. all spruced up and ready for school!....yay schools back soon....hoofrigginray!....yes do better next time please....pffft you could blog about an empty cereal packet and id be happy!. Al x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha … be careful what you say … I think I've got an almost empty box of weet bix in the cupboard ;0)
      xx

      Delete
  5. Oh I have alot of vacant moments in my head I refer to it as Brain Fade! I am more than impressed with your picture of what is going on in your mind, I wouldn't dare attempt what goes on in my empty space. How lovely do the lads look and as for mr buster, well, loud wolf whisltes to little mr sexy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You whistle … he will come … if he feels like it ;0)
      xx

      Delete
  6. art and hair makeovers! all good in my book! x

    ReplyDelete