Thursday 4 April 2013

Up close and personal....with Master 13.....

Today I am joined by Master 13.....for a little get to know you session.

What is your favourite food?
Spaghetti bolognese....but without the meat....just the pasta.

What is your favourite drink?
Milk.

What is your favourite activity?
Computer games.

What is your favourite TV show?
Family Guy.

What is your favourite movie?
Transformers.

What is your favourite book?
I don't have one.

What is your favourite colour?
Teal.

What is your favourite sport?
AFL.

What is your favourite subject at school?
P.E.

Who was/is your favourite school teacher?  And why?
Mr McLachlan....because he was fun and funny and he let us watch YouTube videos if we finished our work.

What is your favourite thing to do on weekends?
Play video games.

What is your most favourite thing in the whole world?
My family.

What would you like to be when you grow up?
A builder or a pilot.

What was the best day of your life?
When Sydney Swans won the AFL Grand Final in 2012.

What was the worst day of your life?
The day I opened my car door while we were driving on the freeway and I got banned from PlayStation for a week.

What couldn't you live without?
Family, PlayStation and air.

What do you hope to achieve this year?
To get a girlfriend.
In the next 10 years?
To be a first class builder or pilot.
In your lifetime?
To be a billionaire.

Where would you like to live?
In a penthouse with a view of Sydney Harbour.

Are you going to put your mother into a nursing home one day?
If she gets sick...then yes.

Tell me something I don't know about you.
I have a crush on a girl.

If you had three wishes, what would you wish for?
To be a world-wide known celebrity, to be able to leave school early but be smart and know a lot of things, 3 more wishes.

Is there anything you'd like to add?
No....not really.

Thanks for your time.




4 comments:

  1. a teal wearing billionaire who can fly his own plane....the future is looking good!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shame I'll be stuck in the nursing home and won't see it unfold :0)
      xx

      Delete
  2. I'm with Al, sounds super! And don't worry, Jo, we'll come and visit you in the nursing home . . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you crochet me a knee rug and bring me some digestibles when you come :0)
      xx

      Delete