Tuesday 16 April 2013

Slipping on some slippers.....

The unseasonal warm spell came to a sudden and abrupt end today......it's really not particularly cold....but if you look out the window at the dull and overcast sky....it looks cold.

It inspired me to dig out my winter slippers for the very first time this year.....


Buster was keen to welcome their arrival as well....and so begins the long game of seek and destroy that will be played all winter long......




I had a virtually indestructible pair of slippers for many, many years...I bought them with one of my very first pay packets when I was 14.

They refused to wear out and survived everything life and I could throw at them....until the day they met Buster....


....and that was that!

2 comments:

  1. just quietly jo....buster did you a big favour!
    oh yes he did...x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!
      You're not the first person to tell me that...believe me :0)
      xx

      Delete