Thursday 18 April 2013

I've discovered the fountain of youth....it's called photoshop.....

Master 13 has been as grouchy as a bear with a sore head all morning.

And what you may ask, is so terrible in his life that he has developed a chip the size of a Smiths Factory on his shoulder?

Well that would be the fact that Master 15 has gone out for the day with his mates...to Luna Park!  And Master 13 ...not being his mate....only his younger brother....didn't score an invite.

Not that I blame Master 15....I remember being 15 and 16....and a 13 year old was not an accessory you wanted hanging around.

I reminded Master 13.....gently......that he too would get older and then be allowed to embark on such adventures.  But in the throes of his misery...he just can't see it.

"His friends parents won't let them go to Luna Park and most of them are too scared to go on the rides".

I reminded him...a little less gently....that by the time he is old enough to go on such an outing...his friends will also be older....and braver....and allowed to do things they can't do now.

By this time...he was wallowing in the unfairness of life and how everyone else does what they want and he NEVER gets to do anything he wants.  At this stage I pointed out...with no gentleness at all....that he gets and does plenty and he'd better quit the moaning....or I'd make him clean his room and then he'd really have something to moan about.

Meanwhile, I have been playing a little more with my new toy Photoshop....although I have the feeling I could be getting a little carried away with the age defying, flaw banishing magic it creates.  I took this quick shot of Master 13....


....and decided I would tweak it just a little....


What do you think.....maybe a tweak too far??

29 comments:

  1. I think the baby shot is too good tempered. Can you do a scowl? LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL....I'm pretty sure photoshop can do ANYTHING :0)

      Delete
  2. that! that made me smile/giggle. so so awesome! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it Rebecca....we spend our days trying to find ways to amuse ourselves...and sometimes we succeed ;0)
      xx

      Delete
  3. lol...oh jo your funny...how on earth has that cushion and rug survived 13 years??....I cant keep things for a year without my two wrecking them. is he over his little poutfest yet?
    "I`ll give you something to moan about"....were wiser words ever spoken??.
    just like me...I open my mouth and my mother comes out! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's sad...but so true...definitely part of a mother's DNA ;0)
      It really is amazing what you can find in the back of the linen cupboard if you dig really, really deep....blame it on my hoarding tendencies :0)
      xx

      Delete
  4. I saw this post via the Fibro weekend rewind and have just had a great Friday afternoon giggle. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You made me snort laugh, love it.
    I still remember being the little sibling (5 years younger) that was left behind I can totally empathise with the feeling of NEVER getting to do anything!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was the youngest too ... I just keep telling him his time will come ... patience young grasshopper ;0)
      xx

      Delete
  6. Haha, this is gorgeous!! Think I need some photoshop for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! I'll come to you when I need a head shot done ;) You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect Saturday morning chortle with ma coffee - I love this rewind gig and your photoshop skills!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alyson ... hope your weekend continues to be perfect :0)
      xx

      Delete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very exceptional photoshop work! But yes, taken a little too many years off. His older brother will never take him out with his mates, looking like a real baby brother!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL ... you may have a point ... of course it may impress the girls if he takes out a baby ;0)
      xx

      Delete
  11. Too cute! Thanks for Rewinding!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Photoshop looks awesome, love the red hair and freckles. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rae ... Photoshop is pretty amazing ;0)
      xx

      Delete
  13. Those are gorgeous photos. Funny post :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just beautiful. Thanks for the giggle.

    ReplyDelete