Wednesday 17 April 2013

I want it...I need it...now what do I do with it?

So yesterday I made a bit of a purchase using some birthday money.

You know when you think you want something......you're almost certain you need it....you're pretty sure you will find many, many uses for it...but you really don't know the first thing about it?!?

Well that's me....yesterday I bought Photoshop.


For my birthday last year, Hubby gave me an SLR camera....I haven't worked out how to make the most out of that yet...but it seemed like a good idea to confuse myself even further by getting some decent photo editing software.

Now I know that I will be able to do all manner of things with it...I just need to figure out what those things are....and how to do them....right about now that all seems a bit overwhelming.

What I really need is a Dummies Beginners Guide to Photoshop....and some handy advice....sounds like a visit to my good friend Google may be required.

Of course.....I made sure I got the really important things sorted straight away.  Like how to turn myself from a wrinkly old bag to a fresh faced 20 something...in the click of a few buttons....


...and lets face it....that's what I REALLY bought it for.....wasn't it??

5 comments:

  1. hehe there will be no stopping you now....you in your 20`s...your lads will be babes in arms and buster a wee pup!...all with the magic of photoshop...id love to get it but just use picmonkey when the urge strikes... I might just wait till it has a few more bells and whistles...you know, when it will brush your teeth and shag the other half!!!
    for the record...the untouched one is beautiful!
    (the other looks like you've been....well, touched up?! ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...I'm pretty sure I heard they're working on that version right now ;0)
      xx

      Delete
  2. ooo id love photoshop as well....you dont need touching up (photography speaking that is!) you look beautiful in the before...have fun! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jane...I showed the kids and they both preferred the "before" shot...though I think Hubby was pretty keen on the twenty something version ;0P
      If you do get photoshop...can you teach me....cause I am totally clueless here!!
      xx

      Delete