Friday 4 January 2013

Hair raising.....

Today is hair washing day.....but I'm not going out anywhere special.....so I took the easy.....read lazy.....way out and decided to tie it back instead.

Up it went and I inspected the result in the mirror.

Then I leaned in for a closer inspection....with a feeling of growing horror.

In a controlled panic I made my way out to where the kids were lazing around in the family room.

"Do you see it?" I asked them both anxiously in turn.

"Nup" replied Master 15, though I'm pretty confident that he didn't even look up from the iPad.

"Umm...Nooo????"  answered a bewildered and slightly worried Master 12.

"It's right there!!"



 It won't be long and I will look like this...


or perhaps this......




or at the very least this.....


Happy days ahead!!

2 comments:

  1. Hallo!! Name of blog is about to change to 'Angels Have GREY Hair'!!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm far too lazy to change the name...I'd much rather just make time for a trip to the hairdresser :)

      Delete