Sunday 18 November 2012

The happiest place on earth....so why's everyone so miserable??

Today was our first day at Disneyland....Hubby bought a pass that enables us to go for three days....but this was our "first" day.

So many people.....so many rides......so many crying children......so many strollers.......so many queues.....so many motorised scooters....so much time spent waiting.......did I mention so many people....

Look....don't get me wrong.....this place is amazing.....the rides are fantastic.....and the sweet potato fries are to die for.....but there are so many people!!!!











I told you about the strollers....right....




I noticed another startling phenomenon...people around here like to dress in matching ensembles....I first realised this in Vegas....when I saw this couple




Today I found whole families participating....some even put their surnames on their backs.....very helpful if you get lost I guess....with amnesia....









No comments:

Post a Comment