Wednesday 28 November 2012

Reality bites.....

I think the non stop activity of the last month has finally caught up with me.

I have been feeling sooo lethargic...maybe it's some weird form of jet lag....or perhaps it's just my body's way of saying put your feet up for a few days.

So that is pretty much what I have been doing....between the endless loads of washing.  Day 2 of laundry duty is over and I am finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel....only the hand washing left to do...hooray!!

So in between trips to the washing line I stayed on the couch and caught up with some of the tv shows my Foxtel IQ kindly recorded for me while I was away.

The kids had their first day back at school....and seemed pretty happy to go.

Hubby doesn't head back to work until next week...but he was up early and playing golf in Sydney by 6.15am.

Just quietly, Hubby fancies himself as a pretty OK golfer.  He has been known to do ok on the course...and is pretty competitive on the corporate golf days he loves to attend.


Today he was playing with his father and an old neighbour.  Not only was this a neighbour from the old days.....he was literally old......80 years of age....and he taught Hubby a thing or two.  Hubby claims the older golfers don't hit it very far...but they keep it straight up the middle.  So I guess the old Hare and Tortoise fable rings true.....because Hubby was flogged by a man twice his age!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment