Thursday 4 October 2012

Shame File...

Dear Optus,



One of these people, or perhaps both should be held accountable for the unholy shambles that is called Optus.

They are paid the big bucks to ensure that they are "responsible for setting new benchmarks in customer service" and is "responsible for owning Optus’ relationship with the customer end to end. This includes customer care, logistics, credit and billing as well as customer insights and retention."

I'm here to tell you that you are doing an appalling job and you both need a reverse raise.

I have a few customer insights into your billing, customer care (or as I like to call it no care) that I'd like to share with you, and I'm yet to see Optus follow through on anything end to end......but funnily enough I am unable to find your contact details.

If you'd like to know what I'm talking about you can catch up on the goss here and here and here.

Oh and by the way, as you may have gathered I'm still waiting for the phone...and I'm still being charged a handset fee for a phone I bought outright over 4 years ago......and I'm still being charged for 1.5GB of download that I have no access to on my current handset.

Just thought I'd share.

Have a nice day!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment