Friday 14 February 2014

Well this is an interesting turn of events ...

I have recently discovered the existence of some mysterious, secret friends … that I've never met … never spoken to … and never knew existed.

How exciting!

Only problem is … they're dropping like flies.

How alarming!

Why …  just in the last week … I received these three emails.




Now given this funeral home is in Texas … I'm assuming that's where my new chums are from too … which is just fabulous considering I've never been there.

But let me take a brief moment to offer my dear pals a word of advice.

Please try to take extra special care … before I lose ALL the friends I didn't know I had.


P.S.  No … I didn't click on the link.  A brief word of advice for the friends I DO know about … NEVER, EVER click on the link.

14 comments:

  1. Oh yes. They will spam you from the grave.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spammers are so tedious … I'd like to give them a spanking and a piece of my mind too
      xx

      Delete
  2. Creepy spam!! bad bad spam! that is just the meanest thing, thank goodness you didn't click the link x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. While you think about it, don't believe any SMS you may get on your phone which tells you that the sender has been authorised to inform you of winning a European lottery worth 800,000 British pounds. Now it may very well be that your dear, departed friend has left you something, but that something may not be exactly as you wanted.

    I've had a couple of these lately.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jan … I had a few texts about 18 months ago telling me I had won the lottery … a lottery I had never entered … the sad part is that some people do fall for their tricks.
      xx

      Delete
  4. Sneaky scammers...hopefully you wil never hear of dearly departed real friends leaving you this way. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be a pretty horrible way to find out if it were true … which makes their underhanded schemes even worse.
      xx

      Delete
  5. I have been getting loads of random emails of late with no message just a link. But I have just been deleting them all. You would have been hard pressed to get to the celebrations and two of them were exactly the same day and time. Dam the spam I say!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know … they really didn't do the necessary homework into their own deceit. Damn the spam has a very good ring to it.
      xx

      Delete
  6. What a downright cheek. I never press the link either, straight in the scam file! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which is just what it deserves … nasty little spammy scammers.
      xx

      Delete