Wednesday 27 March 2013

Lunch anyone?

It has come to my attention that I am now a mother that "does lunch".

That's if the last couple of days are anything to go by.

My pal Mrs C and I have had a long standing tradition of coke, cake and conversation on a Tuesday morning.  However with the rising cost of cake...we have decided that lunch would be a better alternative.  Besides given all the problems of the world that we solve each week...we really need the extra time that a full meal presents.

So we have taken to meeting at a local Chinese restaurant...which we will call Noodle Express....because that is what it is called.  Now we enjoy coke, Chinese and a chat.

I am currently on a mission to eat my way through their entire lunchtime menu.....one dish at a time...one week at a time.

My beef and black bean had barely had a chance to digest when I realised it was Wednesday.

On Wednesday...once a month....I "lunch with the girls".  Just so happens this Wednesday was the day.....so that meant another trip to Sydney....in order to eat more food and solve more problems!  It was at the Leagues Club....so I had what everyone should have at the Leagues Club.....a chicken Schnitty and chips.

The floors might be getting filthier.....the pile of dirty laundry higher.....the bathrooms grottier....and the dusting dustier.....but I'm a "socialite"....and lunch doesn't stop for anything!!!

Anyone free tomorrow....around noon???


2 comments:

  1. grab a cheap flight north jo and I`ll shout you a schnitty!...hell I`ll even throw in a pepsi max! x

    ReplyDelete