Tuesday 28 May 2013

Crimes that shook ... nobody ... ever ...

As I took Buster outside to spend a penny this morning I came face to face with a crime scene.

I was appalled and most upset that such a terrible atrocity could take place so close to home ... in such a quiet neighbourhood.

But the evidence was undeniable ... at some point between the hours of 5.00pm yesterday and 9.00am this morning ... this grievous misconduct was perpetrated.


I never heard a thing ... and there was little physical evidence left at the scene.


The only witness retained a stony silence under questioning ... causing me to suspect an organised crime link or some form of protection racket may be at play here.


But due to Buster's frantic and agitated sniffing of the crime scene ... I developed a suspicion as to who the culprit may be.

They will remain a person of interest until an alibi can be established.


At this stage the crime remains unsolved.

4 comments:

  1. are we talking CSI or special victims?. poor little fella. just standing around minding his own!!....might be time for witness protection. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely an innocent victim ... I've never heard him have a harsh word to say about anyone ;0)
      xx

      Delete
  2. so sweet. your posts always bring me joy! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rebecca ... I'm glad you enjoy a bit of my madness :0)
      xx

      Delete