You know the ones where things just irk you. Where the things that would generally amuse you ... irritate you. Where the kids childish shenanigans drive you up the wall. Where the things that would generally be a mild irritation cause your eyes to cross and steam to be forcefully emitted from your ears.
I had one of THOSE days.
Here are just a few of the things that I found irksome today:
- I put on a load of laundry ... for the express purpose of washing Master 15's work uniform. I then forgot to actually put said uniform into the machine. I have a front loader ... so despite me discovering my error within 3.4 seconds of hitting start ... I had to wait for the entire cycle to complete. At which time I had to do a second load ... with just the uniform within. Gggrrrr.
- I grabbed a cool beverage from the fridge to enjoy on my way to the hairdresser. Only once I was in the car and well on my way to my destination did I realise I had grabbed Hubby's coke instead of my Pepsi Max. If you are a Pepsi fan and not a Coke fan ... you will understand my pain. Ggggrrrrr.
- I plugged my iPad into the charger. Only to discover ... several hours later ... that I never turned on the power point. Ggggggrrrrrrr.
- For the first time this week Master 15 did not require me to drive him to work. It's a 45 minute round trip ... twice each day. Only to discover that he had made plans to go to the movies and required me to drive him there instead ... a 30 minute round trip ... twice in the day. What's more he gave me a double serving of teenage attitude during the drive ... refused to talk ... and insisted the music be turned up loud. Ggggggggrrrrrrr.
- The dog puked again. He ignored metres upon metres of bare tiles and did it on the only section of carpet in the entire room. Gggggggrrrrrrrrrrr.
- I was waiting on the delivery of a parcel. Someone was home ALL day except for a 15 minute interval between 4:15 and 4:30pm. That was the time the courier decided to come ... what's more despite me adding clear deliver instructions that the parcel could be left without a signature ... he/she returned it to the depot. Ggggggggggggrrrrrrrrr.
How was your day today?